- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
- Give them 10 questions to answer.
- Are you a coffee drinker or tea drinker? I’m DEFINITELY a tea drinker, a builders tea with one spoon of sugar and a splash of milk 🙂 . However, I always find myself fighting against the time in the mornings before work. Consequently, I find myself leaving half of mug of tea yet to drink (too sad)! So now I drink coffee during the week (because it cools down quicker) then I can enjoy my tea in the weekends.
- Where is one place in the world that you want to visit? Hmmm….tricky one as I do like to go travelling. I’m going to Greece, Norway and Vietnam by the end of this year which I will blog about (stay tuned!). Ultimately, I would LOVE to visit Japan especially during the opening ceremony of Olympics 2020 (I know it’ll be EPIC and probably be even better than Beijing 2008). I’ve been before when I was a little kid with my family as it doesn’t count as like all other kids, I didn’t appreciate it. I want to try out their national dish, sushi!!! I find it incredibly fascinating how it’s the traditional culture meets the futuristic culture.
- What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done? It HAS to be skydiving. I did this when I was at university for charity. It was exhilarating and definitely an adrenaline rush! I wasn’t even nervous until I was dangling off the aircraft, I looked down at 13,000 feet and thought: FUCCCCCCCCCCK, well there’s no turning back now!
- What has been your favorite vacation destination and why? It’ll be when I was travelling around California. Visiting LA, San Diego, Lake Havasu, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Yosemite NP, San Francisco, Santa Barbara.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes I do!!!
- What’s your favorite movie? Shawshank Redemption is up there along with Wolf Of Wall Street and the Blind Side.
- Do you collect anything? Hmmm…countries? Sounds strange but I have a Scratch Map and basically you scratch off all the countries you visited and reveals a bright colour underneath it! Here’s mine…
- What is something that you are looking forward to at this very moment? I will be going to Greece next Sunday (25th September), whoop whoop!
- Out of your posts, which one is your favorite? Why? It’ll be when I was helping at the Paralympics 2012. I really enjoyed writing it as it brought back great memories and reminded me how I played a part to this successful event.
- What is one of your pet peeves? People who doesn’t have manners. I always say manners doesn’t cost a thing so use it!
So now I’ve got to nominate 10 bloggers, I apologise if you’ve already been nominated for this!!!
Questions for Nominees:
- Which 3 celebrities (dead or alive) would you have for a dinner party and why?
- What’s your signature cooking dish?
- If you were granted one wish, what would it be? (think outside the box)
- If you get stranded on an island, what one item would you have?
- When you were a kid, what did you aspire to be?
- What does your typical weekend consist of?
- What animal would you be and why?
- In your opinion, what happens after we die?
- If you had to be AMAZING at something, what would it be?
- If you became the most powerful person in the world, what would you firstly do?
I really enjoyed doing this and I hope I’ve given you a glimpse of who I am! Thanks again to BEXoxoBlog for my first nomination!
Happy blogging people! 🙂