Regarding the last post on: ‘Things which make you smile‘- REALISTICALLY in the real world, everyone is not always smiling from one ear to the next. Nope….in the real world, there are things which makes you grumpy. Even the
small tiniest things makes you turn in to the Hulk. #firstworldproblems
Here are 10 things which really, REALLY….*REALLY* grates my teeth (and breath….):
- Indicators: First and foremost, drivers who doesn’t indicate. Its there for a reason, drivers simply need to flick their fingers up or down to indicate. Is it REALLY that much effort?
- Duvet: Someone snatching the duvet whilst you’re asleep. When I stay at my parents; without fail my mother would always snatch the duvet from me, what an evil way to wake me up (granted its like 11am but…STILL)!!!
SharingFood: If I’m out for dinner and someone steals food from my plate, that is a humongous no no!!! People who know me well, will know to back off, haha. I’m definately Joey from Friends. I felt sorry for him when on the second date he specifically ordered a side of chips for them to SHARE yet she STILL takes food from his plate, just NOOOO!The ONLY time that’s okay to grab food from my plate is when I don’t manage to finsh it all (which is a *rare* occation). Well it’s the other way round, I have been called the hoover!
- Stuck in traffic: To makes it even worse, is to see a free flow on the opposite direction, humph.
- Running late: I like to have a fresh breath before I go to work. So it sucks when I’m pushing for time in the mornings and I just don’t have the time to brush my teeth to get rid of the coffee breath. *Please note* I brush my teeth when I get up then brush it again after breakfast- does anyone do the same or it’s just me?
- Lack of sleep: I literally turn into a grumpy teenager if I don’t have my 7-8 hours sleep.
- Hangry: Again I get proper grumpy and people will know when I get hangry. I’m a MASSIVE foodie so when I’m hungry it’s scary times!!! I just can’t function properly.
- Sales calls: Just stop calling meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
- ‘Funny’ bone: Hitting your ‘funny’ bone just hurts, it’s not even funny! Why is it even called funny bone??!!
- Eating food with wrappers like a bag of crisps especially when in a quiet environment.
I would love to know what things makes you grumpy?